Sunday 14 June 2020

Reading and Writing

These are two more of my absolute favorite things. For a while, I didn't have time to read but recently, as part of my wellness plan in another class - I made a promise to do more of it. I really thought during the Covid-19 shutdown I would have more time, but instead I hatched chicks and caught up on housework and did a lot of writing. A lot. I can still read a book in a day if I really get into it. 

I love writing all kinds of things, mostly fiction, but even writing a blog post brings me joy. Making the daycare's newsletter brings satisfaction and even writing out proper reports. Simple things I suppose ;) There is something really fulfilling in writing something that satisfies another person and they get the message you are sending. My verbal skills are always improving but my writing skills are above those - thankfully. If I'm not sure what to say I will often just wait and send an email later. 

These are two skills that serve me well in many aspects of my life. They are also skills that can always be improved and practicing make them better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECE Level II Exemption