Sunday 14 June 2020

Music

I have been playing the piano since I was 6 years old. That's over 30 years of piano playing. I took exams up to grade 3, but found the pressure to be more than I wanted. I wanted to play but without the stress - so I continued up to my grade 8 books. Looking back, I wish I would have continued taking the exams. Regardless, music a is a big part of my life. I am very happy that my children love music as much as I do. 

When working with the kids we do a lot of singing and dancing. I may not be the best singer but kids are the least critical of all - usually. Music is a great way to express yourself physically and is often a great emotional outlet. You don't have to be great at it, so it's easy to participate in one way or another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ECE Level II Exemption